Angin yang banyak dalam badan, terutamanya di usus besar, pun boleh menyebabkan sakit belakang. Mungkin sakit belakang ini tidak sama dengan sakit belakang disebabkan oleh saraf yang tertekan atau terhimpit di antara tulang-tulang vertebra. Sakit belakang yang disebabkan angin dalam usus akan hilang apabila angin tersebut dikeluarkan.
Di antara petua yang boleh dilakukan untuk mengeluarkan angin berlebihan dalam usus ini ialah:
1. Banyak minum air supaya ruang tersebut diganti oleh air bukannya angin.
2. Lakukan urutan visera (abdomen): Mula-mula letakkan kedua-dua tapak di paha kanan atas, kemudian tekan abdomen dan urut sehingga ke bawah tulang rusuk dan teruskan urut di sepanjang bawah tulang rusuk ke arah kiri, turun ke bawah hingga di atas paha kiri. Ulang urutan ini sehingga terasa semua angin keluar.
3. Gunakan pencuci kolon/usus besar semulajadi yang banyak terdapat dalam pasaran bagi mengeluarkan angin dengan cara kentut dan sendawa besar.
Suffering From Back Pain? Gas May Be Your Problem…
Whether you’re graced with flat abs or a beer belly, you can experience pain due to excess gas and fecal matter in your intestines. Experts say if you have only one bowel movement a day, your intestines can contain up to your last eight meals.
Gas is either formed by a swallowing air or as a byproduct of the bacteria that inhabit your colon. It can develop in a matter of hours after eating, because the bacteria in your intestines create gas when they digest foods that have not been previously digested.
But what are the causes of gas? Milk sugar (lactose), fruit sugar (fructose) and sorbitol, as well as starches (which in turn are broken down into simple sugars) are the main causes of gas. For example: Suppose the last thing you eat at night is fruit. Your body will begin to digest it, and because fruit ferments (is broken down by bacteria) very quickly, gas will be an automatic byproduct of that breakdown. Without any other food matter to push the gas along, it will get trapped. All night long your body will be fighting the effects of that gas, and you’ll wake up in the morning with killer back pain. And probably wanting to know how to stop farts and stop burping, as well.
That’s why I never recommend fruit as a midnight snack. Right now you may be thinking: What’s so bad about a little gas? If your belly gets distended – much like a pregnant woman’s – your abdominal muscles stretch, which means they’re not going to be able to stabilize your pelvis as they should.
Besides the pain of a bloated stomach, sometimes that gas will sit in your intestines and wait for just that perfect embarrassing moment to squeak out. If you bend over too fast, lift something heavy, or cough or sneeze, and you have gas sitting in your intestines, it will loudly make its presence known. This either shows up as burping or flatulence (or in the vernacular, farts).
Nutritionists will tell you that flatulence, or farting, is good for you. But it may be embarrassing or even detrimental in the workplace or out in public. Perhaps you’d like to know how to stop farts from embarrassing you when you least expect them, and to stop burping…
Most people would do almost anything to get rid of gas emissions.
If you’re undergoing any type of treatment and want to improve your odds of getting relief from back pain and gas try these 3 tips:
• Drink more water. A good rule of thumb is to drink one ounce of water for every two pounds of your body weight. For instance, if you weigh 100 pounds, drink at least 50 ounces of water each day.
• Give yourself a visceral massage (called Sun-Moon). To begin, lie on your back and with both hands starting just above your right hip, apply inward pressure on your abdomen, going straight up to the bottom of your rib cage. Then follow along the bottom of the rib cage to the left and then down to the top of the left hip. Go slow and repeat to tolerance.
• Natural Colon Cleanse. A quicker option is to find a good all-natural colon-cleansing product. Many of the new formulations taste okay, work gently, and cause no cramping or bloating. Most of these products begin to work overnight. The better products come with an anti-parasitic. A good colon cleanse product is your best approach to stop burping and also how to stop farts.
Filed under: Rawatan Semulajadi |